Your preschooler can conduct this orchestra! This phenomenal musical toy gives kids a truly extraordinary way to explore music. As little maestros move up to six of the 13 instruments into the orchestra pit, they’ll hear each one’s sound incorporated into 15 glorious songs. The sound quality is remarkable, the recordings are professional, the possibilities…endless. Includes tempo and volume control buttons, plus learning buttons that teach kids to more about instruments and orchestra sections. Batteries included. For ages 3 and up. The mini instruments include accordion, clarinet, cymbals, drums, flute, guitar, koto, piano, sitar, tuba, trumpet, violin, and xylophone Each soft, rubbery instrument fits in its own shape-sorter type base Press the learning buttons in the front of the console, and watch the appropriate instruments light up. They teach kids to distinguish between melody and harmony instruments, as well as the parts of an orchestra: woodwinds, brass, percussion, keyboards, and strings. Requires 6 AA batteries (included) Console measures 5 H x 9 W x 15 L. Instruments are about 1 1/2 in diameter and range from 2 1/2 -3 1/4 H.
- TAKE THE STAGE! You create the music. Choose your song and up to 6 instruments to create your own version.
- 7 TOY INSTRUMENTS: Lead guitar, bass, acoustic, drums, violons, vocals and keyboard.
- 15 SONGS: Pop, alternative rock or nursery rhymes, there’s a beat for everyone on this musical platform.
- MUSICAL MAGIC: Choose your instruments, put them in the orchestra pit and hear them play together.
- CHANGE IT UP: Change up the instruments (while the song plays) and WOW… it’s a musical transformation.
- LIGHTS UP! Stage lights up like a million dollar light show. Learn about colors with bright-colored instruments.
- WORRY-FREE: Phthalates and BPA Free. Packaging is recyclable and recycled, with soy-based inks.
- AGE LIMIT: The Rockestra is recommended for little musicians 3 years and up.
- B. POWERFUL… WE.org receives a portion of sales from every B. toy purchased.
- TRUSTWORTHY… Battat is a family-owned company, established in 1897.