Encounter your favourite audio
Reunite with your favourite films or TV series and encounter them with impressive visuals. With the DVD player’s multi-regional functionality, you can now enjoy DVDs from everywhere in the world. Use the USB port to insert a USB stick with your favourite films, TV series and media for a Saturday night in, or something more up-tempo.
Control your visuals and sounds
Connect the DVD player to your TV via the quick, mess-free RCA cable to begin enjoying your favourite media. For improved attention to detail, use a HDMI cable or coaxial cable (not included) to experience a spectacle of sound and colour.
Use the supplied remote control to also tailor your viewing experience, including altering visual settings. Create an immersive sound by adjusting the audio options to heighten music, movies or dialogue.
With the supplied instructions, you can easily set up your own DVD player in minutes! Simply connect the supplied RCA cable or alternative cables from the DVD player to your TV.
Dimensions: 26 x 19 x 4.3 cm
HD quality multi-region DVD player
USB port for your own pictures and videos
RCA cable to connect to your TV
Visual and sound functions
In the Box:
Towers DVD Player
RCA Audio Cable
Scart 3 phono adapter
Note – The buttons on the remote control are quite small and users with large fingers or poor dexterity may encounter issues. The remote might also not be compatible with some users who have Toshiba television.
Please check compatible file formats before purchasing.
- HIGH QUALITY PICTURE: Experience a high-detail spectrum of picture quality with HDMI upscaling and impressive sound from your chosen DVD
- MULTI-REGION DVDS: Play multi-region DVDs so your choice is not limited. Will play almost any disk or format including DVD, AVI, CD, CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, VC1, MPEG1, MPEG-2
- USB PORT, RCA, SCART, HDMI, COAXIAL CONNECTIONS: Enjoy your own pictures and video from your USB stick. Connect the DVD player to your TV via the supplied RCA cable, SCART adaptor or HDMI cable (not included).
- REMOTE CONTROL: Control the DVD player and its settings with the supplied remote.
- WARRANTY: Majority offer full technical support for every item, as well as including a comprehensive 36 month warranty (registration required).