With this pocket sized microscope you are able to view small objects in high detail with brightness and clarity that even impressed scientists at the Natural History Museum. The bright LEDs and focus wheel ensure pin sharp images. The Natural History Museum Pocket Microscope is weighted and has a high quality rubberised body construction.Box Contains
- Trust the Natural History Museum to devise the most efficient, most want-able pocket microscope.
- For all that it measures just 12 x 8 x 4.5 cm,
- It’s got 20x – 40x zoom magnification with touch-button ultra-bright LED illuminator.
- Adjust focus wheel for stunning clarity and inspect flakes of skin and the like in incredible detail.
- Comes with slides, cover slips and lens cloth