The Sonos One Gen 2 smart speaker delivers an incredible sound that exceeds Sonos’ Generation 1 version of the Sonos One on every level, which allows you to listen to music the way it should be heard, with great bass and clarity. The Sonos One G2 is backed by a pair of Class-D amplifiers with custom-built drivers which have been fine-tuned to deliver the highest quality room-filling sound. The LED indicator light is illuminated so that you’ll always know when the microphone is on or off, giving you extra comfort. Along with the touch controls to allow you to quickly tap in order to raise/lower the volume, and even skip tracks. Sonos will connect to the most popular streaming services available, including Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon, YouTube Music, Deezer, and Tidal, but is not limited to these, in total the Sonos One can connect to 66 streaming services. Use Amazon Alexa to power your home via voice. From asking Alexa to turn it up and changing songs all the way to other tasks not related to music, like asking for timers and alarms to be set. Read our independent product review here!
- Start and control your music with your voice and Alexa is built right in
- Combine voice with the Sonos app to easily manage all your streaming services
- Connect wirelessly to other Sonos speakers to enjoy clear sound in any or every room
- Enjoy surprisingly rich sound from a compact speaker
- Second generation Sonos ONE with increased memory and updated processor