Our Winter in Venice Casablanca Jewellery Case Bath Gift Set (presented in a beautiful Jewellery box filled with luxurious toiletries) makes a perfect treasure chest for that elegant lady. The reusable Jewellery Case has an insert tray with dividers for your treasured earrings, whilst the larger section below takes care of your necklaces and most cherished keepsakes. It really is a jewellery box and two gifts in one.
Sandalwood has always been known for its ancient healing and nourishing properties. The luxury toiletries in our Casablanca Jewellery Case are infused with this precious extract to create the perfect pamper hamper. An ideal gift for all occasions.
Our formula includes Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Pro Vitamin B5, Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter and Evening Primrose Oil. The scents are derived from the natural plant extracts we have used. Our new and improved ‘Pure and Gentle’ formula is free from all sulphates, parabens, minerals and paraffins.
Winter in Venice is a brand focused on creating an unforgettable gifting experience as each set is cleverly presented in reusable packaging that turns into a second gift. Unlike traditional gift sets where the toiletries are placed in cardboard boxes, here at Winter in Venice we place our toiletries in clever and practical storage ideas for your home, kitchen, garden and bathroom.
Cream Jewellery Box
345ml Shower Gel
345ml Body Lotion
190ml Bath Soak
190ml Hand Cream
200g Bath Salts
25g Rose Bath Puff
- NEW AND IMPROVED ‘FREE FROM FORMULA’ – NO PARABENS, SULPHATES, MINERALS OR PARAFFINS.
- BRITISH AWARD WINNING BRAND of Luxury Toiletries and Gift Sets designed in reusable packaging
- REUSABLE JEWELLERY CASE – Perfect for storing your earrings, necklaces and most cherished keepsakes
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS – VITAMIN INFUSED MOISTURE LOCKING FORMULATIONS THAT HYDRATE AND SOOTHE THIRSTY SKIN – Made using Cocoa Butter, mango butter, natural plant and fruit extracts
- THE PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION – The ideal present for Mother’s Day, Valentines, Birthdays, Anniversaries and Christmas. A bridesmaid gift on your wedding day perhaps, or a baby shower gift for new mums or mums-to-be, a retirement/leaving gift or just a way of saying – congratulations, thank you or I love you to someone special in your thoughts.